mySchoolBucks Online Payment System
Ichabod Crane Central School District’s Food Service Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online pre-payment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time through a website called mySchoolBucks.com. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Safety. Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
Convenience. Make payments when it is convenient for you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week! You can even download the mySchoolBucks app!
Control. Receive low balance email reminders (not available for Latchkey Program); monitor your student’s account balances online; view your student’s cafeteria purchases.
Efficiency. Make your payments for all your children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools in the district.
Flexibility. Make Payments using your VISA, MasterCard, Discover credit/debit cards; set up option to have payments made automatically each month; receive deposit confirmations directly in your email account.
Basic Facts about MySchoolBucks:
- Parents with more than one child in the district can create a family account and handle all online prepayments for their children from this one account.
- Parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history within at least the past 30 days.
- Payments on the mySchoolBucks site can be made through Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Electronic Check.
Please note, PayPal is not accepted by mySchoolBucks.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. ICC will not profit from the use of this site. To offset the cost of this convenience fee, we will provide one FREE meal for your son or daughter for every $25 you put on their account. For example, a purchase of $25 will be charged a convenience fee of $1.95, but in return you will receive one free meal valued at $1.50. Please Note: You may fund up to $120 per child, but a family may pay for all of their children on a single transaction.
- Anyone with questions about this new service should call Food Services Manager Todd DiGrigoli
at 518-758-7575, ext. 3016 or email email@example.com.
- Anyone with technical problems with the mySchoolBucks system please contact mySchoolBucks at support@MySchoolBucks.com or call 1-855-832-5226.
Registering for a FREE mySchoolBucks Account:
- You will first need your child’s student ID number. Middle and high school parents can find their child's student ID number on the printed class schedules they received. If you need this number, please contact your child’s school or contact my office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to mySchoolBucks.com.
- Click REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT and enter the required information.
- Click FINISH to complete the initial registration process.
Adding Students to Your Account:
- Once you are logged into your new account, click MY HOUSEHOLD from the left-side navigation bar.
- Click LOOK UP YOUR STUDENTS.
- Select your child’s school from the drop-down box.
- Enter your child’s first name.
- Enter your child’s last name.
- Enter your child’s student ID number.
- Click FIND STUDENT.
- Click ADD STUDENT.
- Click FINISH or click ADD ANOTHER STUDENT to repeat the process for additional children.
Making a Deposit:
- From the My Household page, click MAKE A PAYMENT.
- Enter the deposit amount for each student account, then click ADD TO BASKET.
- Review the amount(s) you have entered and click CHECK OUT NOW. If you need to adjust an amount click CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- Enter your payment information and click CONTINUE.
- If paying with a credit or debit card, enter the three or four digit Verification Code that appears on your card, then click CONTINUE.
- Review your order and make sure all deposits are correct, then click PLACE ORDER.
- Click PRINT ORDER to generate a receipt of your transaction in a new window. We recommend that you keep a copy for records.
- Click FINISH to complete the transaction.
"How to Videos" and Answers to Common Questions
Back to top